Netflix is a popular application among college students who love to watch their favorite tv series on Netflix.
If you are a college student who is worried about the expensive subscription of Netflix and want to watch Netflix at a lower cost?
Then you have reached the right spot! But if you are someone new who has little information about Netflix, let us brief you a bit.
- What is Netflix?
- Price of Netflix Subscription
- Netflix data consumption and connectivity requirements
- Student Netflix Account
- 1. Using AccountBot For Free Premium Account For Netflix
- 2. Easily share your Netflix account
- 3. Make Contact with Netflix Retailers in Your Area
- 4. Alternatives to Netflix to Consider
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a streaming platform that offers its users to watch award-winning TV shows, films, anime, biographies, and other content which is available on thousands of internet-connected gadgets.
For a monthly fee, you may watch as much as you want, whenever you want, without ever seeing an ad.
Every week, new TV series and movies are introduced, so there’s always something new to explore! Netflix is the world’s most popular premium media streaming service, with locations in nearly every country.
When it switched to streaming in 2007, it was one of the first companies to do so, and the calculated risk has paid off with hundreds of millions of subscribers around the world.
Netflix began by relying on licensed material from other distributors to build its streaming service. Netflix began creating its very own original shows in 2013.
House of Cards was the first of these all-new “Netflix Originals,” and it broke new ground for streaming-only television.
Since then, Netflix has significantly boosted its production of original content, putting strain on its ties with other producers.
Price of Netflix Subscription
Netflix offers three distinct streaming plans with costs ranging from $9 to $18 per month: Basic, Standard, and Premium. Here’s a breakdown of what each subscription covers and how much it costs:
- Basic – $8.99 (Standard Definition)
- Standard – $13.99 (High Definition (HD))
- Premium – $17.99 (HD and 4K Ultra HD))
Netflix data consumption and connectivity requirements
Data use on Netflix can be a big problem for many people who have data limitations or limited bandwidth plans.
Without a solid connection, whether you’re streaming on your phone, laptop, or smart TV, your streaming experience may be hampered.
Netflix specifies the lowest acceptable connection speed as.5 Mbps, however 1.5 Mbps is suggested for a good viewing experience. Below is a complete list of Netflix recommended internet speeds.
- The minimum needed speed is 0.5 Mbps.
- 1.5 Mbps is the recommended connection speed.
- 3.0 Mbps is the recommended SD streaming speed.
- For HD streaming, a speed of 5.0 Mbps is recommended.
- For UHD (4K) streaming, a speed of 25 Mbps is recommended.
Many people are concerned about data use, so we ran some experiments to evaluate how much data Netflix consumes.
Student Netflix Account
Netflix does not have a student account for college students. But don’t get sad just yet. There are a couple of methods to watch Netflix for virtually nothing.
Despite the fact that Netflix’s unlimited access costs $7.99 a month, students on a tight budget may not be able to afford such a membership.
There are several methods to cut the cost of Netflix and save up to $72 each year. What if I told you that reducing Netflix costs is easier if you handle Netflix technically?
I understand how difficult it is to be a student. You have a lot of lessons to attend and a limited amount of money to work with. Furthermore, Netflix’s unlimited subscription costs $7.99 per month.
With such a tight budget, it becomes even more difficult to purchase a subscription plan like this. Many other platforms provide student discounts on subscription plans like this. These Netflix tricks will relieve your mind.
1. Using AccountBot For Free Premium Account For Netflix
Accountbot website sells accounts on other websites at a low cost. All major websites, such as Netflix, Disney Plus, skillshare, McAfee, Spotify, NBC, and others, are available here.
This website has the following features:
- Memberships are available at a huge discount, with savings of up to 90% off the regular price. The most affordable pricing on the market.
- Automated Exchange – They are also the only site that gives an automated exchange mechanism, allowing you to have a working account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Real-time assistance – They have such a dedicated support team that works 24 hours a day to guarantee that their clients are satisfied.
Follow the steps below to access your Netflix account:
1. When you visit the Accountbot website for the first time, you’ll see something similar to this.
2. Select the register option from the drop-down menu.
To sign up for an AccountBot account. Simply enter your username, password, and email address. Then press the register button!
3. After you’ve established your account, you’ll be taken to a selection of platforms to choose from; scroll down to the Streaming area. The option for Netflix may be found here.
4. Now go to Netflix and choose this option; you should see something similar to this. There are a variety of plans to select from here. Let me go through these plans with you in detail:
– Netflix HD
- 1 Month – $2.99
- 3 Months – $6.99
- 6 Months – $11.99
- 1 Year – $14.99
– Netflix UHD
- 1 Month – $4.99
- 3 Months – $9.99
- 6 Months – $14.99
- 1 Year – $19.99
5. Once you’ve selected the plan you want, go ahead and add it to your cart and buy it.
6. You will be sent to the payment gateway after this. Where you may pick from a variety of payment options:
- Debit/Credit, Apple Pay
7. After you’ve paid, you’ll see something similar to this:
8. You will now be given new login information; go to the Netflix website and enter this information to access your account.
2. Easily share your Netflix account
We’ll show you how to share a Netflix account with somebody else using this technique. The following are the things you should know about this method:
- On a single Netflix account, you may establish up to five profiles, but only two of them can watch at the same time.
- There will be no additional fees or anything unlawful if you utilise this technique.
- A lot of people share their Netflix account with their family or friends all around the world.
- Using this approach, there will never be an error, and no more than two profiles will stream at the same time.
3. Make Contact with Netflix Retailers in Your Area
There are certain social media groups where you may get a Netflix account for a cheaper price. They actually share the accounts, which is worth a shot at such a low price.
Get in touch with them through social media and get a Netflix account straight now. In this situation, you may have to renew your account every month. I know that sounds weird, but anything is better than nothing, as the old saying goes.
4. Alternatives to Netflix to Consider
If you’re having trouble paying your Netflix bills, don’t wait for your wallet to run dry. You may watch movies for free on a number of Netflix alternatives. There are a few additional businesses that provide student discounts. Such platforms are a gift to students like us:
- Amazon Prime Student: The student plan offers all of Amazon Prime’s normal advantages at a considerable savings. You’ll receive music, free delivery, and more in addition to streaming TV episodes and movies.
- YouTube Premium: This subscription removes YouTube advertisements and provides you access to YouTube Premium programmes and movies, as well as YouTube Music.
- Hulu and Spotify Bundle: Hulu doesn’t offer a student discount, but you can access Hulu for free if you join up for the Spotify student discount.
- Paramount+: Students may get a discount on Paramount+, which is the basic Paramount streaming subscription.
To conclude this article, We are sure that this article has provided you with various ways to acquire a cheaper Netflix account. I know you came here looking for a Netflix student account. But we know that you are delighted to find 5 different methods! Happy Streaming.