1. Megan Fox about her experience with fame has always been outspoken.
Fox said in an interview with Esquire, “They all think that we should shut our mouth and stop complaining because you drive a Bentley or you live in a big house. What people don’t realize is that constantly you’re being bullied by millions of people.”
2. Billie Eilish after the release of her song “Ocean Eyes” in 2016 catapulted into fame.
Eilish told 3voor12, There’s no one like that, there is no training from anyone, now let me go to such a school that’s going to teach me how to get famous. Besides, that would suck. That would be rubbish school. Famous people actually suck. And the fame is trash.”
3. Gigi Hadid along the way has lost a few friends.
Hadid explained that it’s good in some way because you can learn that it’s better to have a few really good friends than lots of friends about which you aren’t really sure. There are such people who understand that I love them and who know that I’m going to call them when I get back to town, but sometimes I’m in weird places. I can’t call every day.
4. Robert Pattinson explains how fame can make one feel loneliness.
Pattinson said in an interview with Spanish GQ magazine, “People don’t realize how much lonely you are. I feel fortunate in any case because I didn’t get success at a very young age, at least, to have a life before I had the opportunity.”
5. Brad Pitt is not into the full “being famous” idea.
Pitt said that If you don’t get out on a show somehow you’re not supporting your film and talking about your personal life. Why I do this is not related to it.”
6. Jennifer Lawrence just wants a break.
Lawrence told Glamour I think that we should have to get free for some time. Minimum three months. ‘Oh, it’s my three months holiday. You can’t take my picture me.’ I would like to be able to control to photograph”.
7. Daniel Radcliffe in his teenage years dealt with his Harry Potter fame by turning to alcohol.
Radcliffe said in an episode of Off Camera with Sam Jones, “The fastest way to get very drunk is to forget about the fact that you were being watched. Then as you get more drunk, then you became to know, ‘Oh, now people are watching more because now I’m drinking a lot., So to ignore that more I should probably drink more.’”
8. Jennifer Aniston quickly get fame during the Friends.
“I’ve really out of therapy gotten a lot. There’s a lot of amazing things that come with that just being a public person,” she told People magazine. “But there’s also a lot of tough things because we are only human, and we on our heads tend to walk around with bullies.”
9. Justin Bieber in his relationships has faced the consequences of fame in a very public setting.
Bieber said at once, “I became disrespectful about the women and angry. I was hiding behind and I became distant to everyone who loved me, a shell of such a person that I had become.”
10. Sia spent most of her time avoiding the spotlight hiding her face with her iconic oversized wig as a way.
She said that if anyone came to know rather than the famous people what is the feeling of being a famous person then they don’t want to be famous for a while. “Imagine the cheap highly opinionated, completely uninformed mother-in-law character and in the entire world apply it to every teenager with a computer.”
11. To call Shailene Woodley famous is dosen’t like.
Woodley told AP that the word ‘Fame’ was difficult for me because it felt like it create a distance between me and my closest ones. And I feel like that alone this word is so uncomfortable and there are so many suggestions connected with it that I refused to even accept it for a long time .”
12. Selena Gomez what she says and anything she does becomes trending news for nearly anything.
Gomez said. “It becomes an addiction and to detach from it, it becomes a habit, when you say something wrong retraining your mind to not go to these negative places, not to do something wrong, when representing a certain culture or you wear a certain thing. But it is lonely, to get there I had to lose a lot of people in my life.”
13. Pregnancy of Mila Kunis worries her family.
Kunis talked about the effect her pregnancy has had on her family in an interview with Cosmopolitan. She explained that at one time when I was pregnant then the tabloids said that I had an emergency and that’s why was taken to the hospital, my face was fully covered. “Nobody will understand how much stress has faced by my family.”
14. Keanu Reeves is a lovely icon of Hollywood but sometimes that love can be too much.
Just for a glimpse of the actor fans and paparazzi-like sit outside his house. ” he said that in the morning I’ll come out and get my newspaper,”. Sometimes you feel like an animal that is in a cage at that time.
15. Cameron Diaz has retired from acting but she realizes how fame took away her independence.
Diaz said on her podcast, Rule Breakers, “Fame is in my dreams. It takes away very much from your own sense of independence and ability to take care of yourself.”
16. Lady Gaga felt the ability of her celebrity status.
Gaga said in an interview with People, “When I used to wake up in the morning, and I would realize that time I was ‘Lady Gaga.’ And then I became very unhappy and sad, and seriously believe me I didn’t want to be myself. My career brought the new things into my life and I felt threatened about the pace of my life.”
17. Cardi B is publicly investigated.
She explained, “One negative thing is that I feel like I was a little bit happier two or three years ago when I had less money, even though I’m happy also happy now,”. “I had not too many people who had opinions about my life. Nowaday I felt like my life was mine. Now I feel like I don’t even own my life. I feel like that the world owns me.”
18. Shia LaBeouf has been got in touch with the entertainment industry since he was a kid.
He told Variety that you must become an enslaved body which is the requirement to being a celebrity are namely.
Just flesh an item, and in order to identify with the general law of obedience to the course of things leave all independent qualities.”
19. For fame Kourtney Kardashian never cared.
Kourtney expressed, “We were all raised knowing that family is the most important thing. As a kid, I never really thought about fame and I didn’t really think about it even when we were talking about doing the show. Actually, I wasn’t like, ‘Oh, we’re doing this show and I’m going to be famous’. Sometimes I wish we weren’t making a film. Sometimes I just wish no one knew who I was and I love being a mom.”