Are you a music lover? Do you love to listen to music while doing other chores? Then you must have heard about the Spotify music application. This application has gained a lot of popularity because of its diverse music collection. There are over 50 million tracks on Spotify.
Let me brief you a bit about this application, Spotify is an online music service that allows you to listen to music when you’re on the go.
This means you may use it to search for and play music, albums, and podcasts through a data or Wi-Fi connection.
You can also make playlists, store your favourite songs to a library, and even download them to your device to listen to while you’re not connected to the internet.
It not only has a lot of search features, but it’s also a wonderful method to find new songs. Many people, however, are drawn to it because of its suggestions.
This makes it great for anybody who wants to get on with their job, party, or relax without having to worry about what music to play next. Spotify makes the decisions for you, and the majority of the time, its picks are right on.
Features of Spotify
Depending on your requirements, they provide a variety of fully-featured playback solutions:
- With the Web Playback SDK, you can listen to music right in your browser.
- Control and transfer playback between any of a user’s active devices using Spotify Connect.
- Embed play widgets with Spotify’s appearance and feel with only a few lines of code.
Customize Spotify’s strong suggestions and offer them to your subscribers.
You may create large customized suggestions based on Spotify’s strong and industry-leading algorithms using particular variables like market, seeds (artists, genres, songs), ranging audio characteristics (danceability, valence, tempo, liveness, etc), and popularity.
For genre seed recommendations, get a hold of the accessible genre seeds. Obtain suggestions based on certain controls.
Spotify allows you to search for any song, artist, album, or playlist. Depending on a search query, find out more about any singer, album, song, or playlist on Spotify:
- Search results depending on the user’s market
- Any market may be used to do a search.
- Up to 10,000 results can be found by searching.
Playlists created by Spotify users may be managed straight from your app. For your users’ playlists, you may create, change, view, remove, and set custom covers:
- Playlists created by users and public playlists, such as Discover Weekly and Release Radar, may be found here.
- Read, change, and upload a custom cover to a user’s public and private playlists.
- Tracks may be added, removed, and reordered in a Playlist.
Find out more about any song, singer, or album. Explore millions of songs, singers, and albums in the user’s local market or a specific Spotify market on Spotify:
- Look for metadata about tracks, artists, or albums.
- Read artists who are algorithmically connected to a certain artist.
- Play a 30-second preview of the music that is available.
- Read the explicit popularity ranking of songs.
- Look for any track’s ISRC (International Standard Recording Code).
- Receive replies based on the market in which the user operates, or a specific market.
Pricing and Subscription
You have the option of paying for a Spotify membership or using the service for free. A paid service will always provide a better experience, but Spotify’s free service is adequate.
While it is labelled as “free,” it is really ad-supported. Companies pay Spotify to provide you the option of listening for free in exchange for you listening to their advertisements. However, Spotify still wants you to become a paying member, which is why the free version isn’t great.
With a free membership, you may listen to any song, album, or playlist at any time and in any sequence, which is convenient. However, every few songs, you’ll hear an ad that you won’t be able to skip.
- Individual – $9.99/month after offer period
- Duo – $12.99/month after offer period
- Family – $15.99/month after offer period
- Student – $4.99/month after offer period
1) Spotify Free Username & Account
I’ve provided a selection of usernames and passwords for you to use to gain access to Spotify free accounts, but don’t think about changing the password on these accounts!
Did you try accessing any of the above accounts? Not working? Well, we played a prank on you! These accounts are fake and there is no way you can access free accounts this way.
No website on the internet can offer premium accounts just like this. Content Writers provide fake accounts so users spend more time on the page.
That will eventually increase ranking in google.
Want to know the real method? Then we are delighted to tell you about the software AccountBot.
Accountbot website sells accounts on other websites at a low cost. All major websites, such as Netflix, Disney Plus, skillshare, McAfee, Spotify, NBC, and others, are available here.
This website has the following features:
- Memberships are available at a huge discount, with savings of up to 90% off the regular price. The most affordable pricing on the market.
- Automated Exchange – They are also the only site that gives an automated exchange mechanism, allowing you to have a working account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Real-time assistance – They have such a dedicated support team that works 24 hours a day to guarantee that their clients are satisfied.
Let’s see how we can build a free Spotify account now before we waste any more time.
2) Using AccountBot
First of all, go to Spotify.ac website, you should see something similar to this. Now click on the Register option.
5. Once you will click on the register option you will see a create account page, where you should fill in your details and register.
6. You will be sent to the payment gateway after this. Where you may pick from a variety of payment options:
- Debit/Credit, Apple Pay
7. After you’ve paid, you’ll see something similar to this:
8. You will now be given new login information; go to the Spotify premium website and enter this information to access your account.
9. You can now choose the Upgrade option to upgrade your plan anytime.
Here I have attached two screenshots to prove that accountbot is not a scam but works for real!
3) Free Trial
Signing up for Spotify’s 30-day or 1-month free trial for new users is the simplest Spotify Premium hack. This method gives you free access to all premium features, including offline listening.
The only disadvantage is that you’ll have to register a new email address and a new Spotify account with a different username every 30 days.
We acknowledge that the approach is inefficient, but it is undoubtedly successful because it works on all supported platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS.
To prevent being charged after your trial period ends, you must cancel Spotify Premium within 30 days of signing up. During your 30-day trial period, you can cancel at any time without losing access to it.
4) Spotify Moded APK
While there are plenty of websites that provide free Spotify apps for Android and iPhone that include premium features.
We do not advise you to do so since installing programs from unknown websites might introduce viruses to your device and jeopardize your privacy.
Also, bear in mind that attempting to obtain Spotify premium in an unlawful manner may result in your account being permanently suspended.
If you find the free app unpleasant due to advertisements and restricted functionality, you might prefer our customized version of Spotify instead.
As a result, you may take advantage of all of the premium features without having to pay for them. There will be no more visible or audio advertisements to interrupt your enjoyment of your music.
We’ve also enabled the Unlimited Shuffle settings so you may explore your music at your leisure. In addition, we’ve included a slew of new modifications that you’re sure to like.
Enhanced audio, for example, allows you to listen at a greater level and with better audio quality. Additionally, Spotify Connect is unlocked, allowing you to access all of its features. The list could go on and on. To use the mod, simply download and install the Spotify Premium APK.
Spotify premium membership
1. There are no advertisements.
How many times have you been bothered by annoying advertisements while listening to your favorite music? You may listen to your favorite songs on Spotify without any ads if you use our free Spotify login information.
2. Skips are available indefinitely.
You’ve stumbled onto a song or album that you’re not interested in? Simply ignore it. You won’t have to worry about skips since with a premium membership, this function is limitless.
3. Sound of exceptional quality
Did you already know? You may modify the quality of your sound with additional bass or a concert hall reverb by using Spotify premium accounts 2021.
Depending on your musical preferences, the streaming service provides a variety of sound settings that may be utilized to improve audio quality.
The relevant settings for Android users may be found under the menu items “Sound quality” and “Equalizer.” You may also reduce the sound quality here, saving data capacity. iPhone users, on the other hand, go to the settings menu and select “Play.”
4. Songs’ sleep timer
Do you prefer to listen to music before going to sleep? Then a sleep timer is an excellent choice for you. You may use it to tell Spotify how long the music should play without you having to say anything.
Spotify will immediately pause playback and cease playing unheard music. This saves battery life as well. The sleep timer is activated via the menu, where you may select from preset choices ranging from 5 minutes to one hour.
5. Song discovery and playback
If you’re looking for a certain title, album, or artist, you may use the search feature to find them. Using the search tool, you may play any music you choose.
6. Offline Spotify listening
Enabling offline mode is the greatest method to save data on the move. In this scenario, you’ll only be able to listen to the podcasts and music you’ve stored, and Spotify won’t play any new songs when the offline playlist is finished.
7. Make your own playlists
You can also make playlists, which allow you limitless ways to arrange your music and listen to it at any moment.
As a result, we’ve included all of the information on how to get a Spotify premium account for free with AccountBot. You may also acquire accounts on other sites using the same approach.
Disney Plus and skillshare, for example! I hope you found this post useful. However, if you have any further concerns about this method, then please let us know in the comments area below!